We love keeping it local. Here are a few other businesses and organizations we love.
- Roanoke Valley Pony Club - The United States Pony Clubs develops character, leadership, confidence and a sense of community in youth through a program that teaches the care of horses and ponies, riding and mounted sports.
- Blue Ridge Eventing Association (BREA) - dedicated to promoting the sport of three-day eventing and good horsemanship within southwestern Virginia.
- Stargazer Farms CSA - Stargazer Farms also offers organic produce, fresh free-range eggs, and goat meat.
- Heath's Farrier Service - Farrier Allen Heath provides top-notch horseshoeing services.
- Miracle Hands of Massage - Lorrie can work out all those nasty knots so that you can move freely with your horse.
- Four Corners Farm - fresh, non-GMO, free-range/pastured chicken, turkeys and more.
- Four Corners Recycling - curbside single-stream recycling service (all recyclables comingled into one bin for easy recycling!)
- Rockydale Quarries - All of our arena base and footing is from Rockydale. We also work with them for some unique reuse opportunities.